- How to Connect a Juniper SRX Firewall to Windows Azure Virtual Network Gateway the Easy Way
- Config Backup–What if you had a Backup for Every Commit?
- WARNING: THIS DEVICE HAS BOOTED FROM THE BACKUP JUNOS IMAGE
- SRX Chassis Cluster with Redundant LACP LAG trunk
- So you want to protect your Cluster and you do reth what about LACP reth?
Category Archives: SRX
Ok here is the config Example, we will be configuring a SRX240 Chassis Cluster to have a reth1 LAG of 2G using LACP. on the srx first set the members, you can do this on each interface but I link … Continue reading
So let me try and explain how juniper does this…..let me just say this is simply amazing and right on. Juniper set this up to give you more bandwidth and a hitless fail over. a reth interface typically has 2 … Continue reading